mr. and mrs. haun, the wedding

this summer i had the honor of being a maid in the wedding of my life long friend brittany and her new husband colin. i shared the rehearsal dinner here.

the wedding was at a beautiful barn out in the middle of a field with mountains dotting the distant skyline.  it was so romantic and dreamy, i got swept up in it and floated around all night just enjoying the bliss of being with my people from my whole life.

i did not get many photos because i was in the moment, not capturing much of it.  some are blurry i phone shots.  i did not manage to get a single shot of the groom...but here are some of my favorites. 
seriously people, a beautiful bride
friends since we were five
kristina gets the award for most gorgeous 7 month pregnant matron of honor
magazine worthy
eden had a grand time at the wedding
i got to be in the wedding of a life long friend (who was in my wedding) WITH other life long friends, (who were also in my wedding).  who in the world has friends like this?
my parents have also know brittany her whole life
team agaba
"when you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of ',me too', be sure to cherish them.  because those weirdos are your tribe"
and of course a cake fight as we are 'cleaning' up from the party.  
done and done





Comments

  1. It looks like it was so much fun! And all you ladies look gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I hosted our wedding reception here and we were so glad we picked this place! We wanted to have a stylish event and decor and service was important to us. When we first saw this place, we were impressed by how clean, new and modern it was.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment