Hello readers, its Friday again.
And, per usual, not a moment too soon.
I'm linking up with Lauren again this week to remember
1. I was asked by my friend Marla (mentioned in last week's High Five) to coordinate her wedding. I got to meet with her several times this week to start planning, consider venues, and dream with her about her lovely day. Its such an honor and I am so glad to be involved!
2. I also got to do a photo walk with my friend Christine on Saturday, which was incredible. I LOVE realizing how many subjects there are out there, if you just look for them!
3. Had breakfast with a dear family friend and her new husband on Saturday. Had not seen her in several years, and it was great to catch up.
4. I got to spend an evening with my friend Greta and her two lovely little lovelies, and it was delightful. So thankful for this dear friend.
5. Robert and I got to have dinner with my cousin, Alicia, at a great RVA restaurant last night! Great food, great company!