Baby four, 4 months

i am four months into this pregnancy with our fourth child and i am happy to say that while i still throw up most days, i am keeping down much more of my meals and i am back to my pre-pregnancy weight.  i still have wretched stretches where i am just miserably ill and good for nothing but a half-hearted snuggle.  and i still have to carry my barf bags everywhere.  but i am also extremely skilled and practiced at dealing with those occurrences without it being too inconvenient.  

we will find out the gender in a few weeks, and more than really wanting either outcome, i am mostly just anxious to KNOW so that i can start to think about the fall with a fourth daughter or a first son.  of course i am also very anxious to know that the baby is healthy and growing well.  

it has been hard to keep up with my photography endeavors because my health is still so unpredictable.  or if anything, its predictably not good.  but, as i said in my three month update, i have to remember that i can only do what i can do, and pushing myself to the point of breaking is just unhelpful and harmful.  i am looking forward to the end of the school year and the wide open spaces that come with summer.  and while i am not looking forward to being pregnant in the summer in virginia, im currently designing my days around a pool/beach/lake/river rotation and i think that will help greatly with the discomfort of humidity + pregnancy.






Comments