i used to participate weekly in lauren's high five challenge. i got out of the habit but i want to get back in because i really enjoy summing up the best things about each week.
it keeps me thankful.
so here goes my H54F for the week
1. i finally got back into somewhat of an exercise routine and went walking with my friend karen. we had really great gospel rooted conversation and it was good for my soul i really love walking in richmond in beautiful fall weather. and i really love karen.
i snapped this one of my sweetie while we were walking.
2. i spent time on wednesday night with marla, a dear friend. we drank wine and ate dinner and snuggled with eden and talked about all things life-related.
3. i spent saturday with some of my best friends and their husbands/dogs/children.
i wrote about it here.
here is one photo of my husband and daughter from the orchard.
4. i spent some time with one of my favorite families on sunday and they loved
on eden a good bit. clearly, she enjoyed it.
5. as soon as i get off from work today i get to go pick up my cousin cae from the airport. she has come to town to visit and to meet eden and i just can't wait. cae and i are kindred spirits and really understand each other. we also really make each other laugh, even when no one else thinks we are funny! i know this will be a great weekend with her!
hope you all take a moment to remember the great parts of your weeks!