In Lieu of a Workday

monday was presidents' day.  as a teacher, i have all my scheduled holidays marked on my calendar as soon as school starts in september, and i look forward to each and every one of them.  and this one was a special treat.  i spent a few lovely hours with one of my dearest friends, martha, and her little lady simone. they live just north near the capitol.

martha made me lots of food, which we pregnant ladies love, and walked with me through beautiful trails in the woods and let me love on simone.  martha is also pregnant so we took pregnant belly photos and talked all about our plans for our little ones.  it was a really lovely treat.


this will mostly be a photo dump of simone because  well look at her.  
is all that food for me?  
martha and simone
beautiful trails we walked on 

Comments