Its Friday. I have not done a High Five in a long time and I just felt inspired to do one today. For those of you who are not familiar with High Five, its when many of us bloggers link up with Lauren and blog about the 5 highlights from our week
So here goes.
1. My parents spent the weekend here in RVA with me, and it was delightful. Mama and I ran errands and drank coffee and looked at pretty clothes through windows, and cooked, and drank wine and ate here several times. Love every single time I get to see my parents.
2. I got to have some friends over for dessert and drinks on Friday night, and it was just wonderful.
me with some of the girls who came over
3. I ran 3 miles this week, down a lovely RVA road with crunchy leaves underfoot and lovely sunshine overhead. I was proud of myself.
4. I got to have dinner with these lovely friends on Wednesday night. They fed our stomachs with steak and our souls with lovely conversation and stories. If you don't know how Ken and Christine met, ask them. And let Ken tell the story.
5. I had seven beautiful women from UR over to my house last night for tea, these cookies, and some Ephesians chapter 1. It was delightful.
I hope you all had lovely weeks, I sure did.