High Five for GOOD Friday


Happy happy Friday friends! And Happy Good Friday.  What a good Good Friday it is.

  I am linking up with Lauren again this week to share my top five moments of the week.
 To anyone who is yet to jump on the High Five bandwagon, wait no longer!  Its so much fun.  

Photobucket

1.  This past week has been the last week of teaching school before spring break begins.  
Its now Friday...nuf said

2.  I got to cheer on 40,000 of my closest friends and family at the Monument 10k on Saturday.  It was SO much fun to see so many friends running and watch Robert jump in the race with them and run for a minute to pump them up, which was just so sweet.  I actually saw a friend who I had not seen in a while, which caused us to meet up for drinks last night.  So I was very thankful for that reconnection.

3. My brother in law brought us Rwandan coffee last weekend, and I have been enjoying it all week.  Seriously folks, I love Rwandan coffee, and the Bourbon brand has got to be my new favorite.
I just heard the beep that means I can enjoy some more right now...


4.  Today is Good Friday, which is certainly the biggest High Five moment I could write about.  I have heard people ask why the day that Christ was brutally killed would be called Good Friday.  If you have to ask that question, you don't understand what His death purchased.  Today I remember the reason that I am in fellowship with God instead of eternally separated from Him.
Praise God for that Good, Good, Excellent Friday.


As the song says...Why should I gain from His reward?  I cannot give an answer.  But this I know with all my heart, His wounds have paid my ransom.  Amen

5.  My sister and brother in law are coming to town for the weekend to celebrate Easter.  The only reason that Good Friday can be good is because of what happened on Even Better Sunday.  I love Easter.  As a believer, its the pinnacle event in history.  And I love sharing it with my family!

I hope you sit back and reflect on your week too.  Find five things to thank God for!  Train your heart in thankfulness and gratitude.  

Comments