Also Playing Along

So, my sister writes a fantastic blog, and today she posted in response to a friend of hers.  The friend had participated in a ‘little-knowns’ blog challenge to blog a list of little known facts about yourself.  Sister did a great job and made me want to participate. 

So, without any further ado…

-I read Elise’s post at the beginning of my lunch break and told her that I would participate and post my blog after lunch, which is fact number one…I get cranky if I miss meals

-My favorite time of the day is in the morning when I am awake (Robert is still sleeping) and I am reading the Bible and then making breakfast/lunch in the kitchen. 

-I love Sudoku and usually complete at least one before bed at night.  I have a book full of them that lives on my bedside table.

-I love lists, organizing to do items, and then checking them all off!  Its so exciting

-I think about Rwanda almost every day, multiple times a day.

-I, like my sister, am terrified of the dark and of being home alone. 

-I love Boy Meets World and I watch episodes on youtube almost daily.

-Also, like my sister, I don’t ever carry cash.  If it is not in the bank, it feels like play money, and when money is for play…I spend it way too easily.

-I realized, while living in Rwanda, that one of the luxurious I miss most when I live in Africa is having a tall glass of something cold that is FULL TO THE BRIM with ice.  I just love ice.

-I also love smoothies and will never turn one down, ever.  A smoothie is always delicious.

-I love to have my back scratched by my mamma.  It is what I remember falling asleep to as a child, and there is still nothing quite as comforting as a good mamma back scratch.

-If America’s Next Top Model is on TV, it is impossible for me to turn it off.  If there is a marathon of episodes on, forget it, the laundry is not getting done, no groceries will be bought, and I will be glued all day.  This is one of the reasons that we do not have cable.

-I have known I wanted to be a teacher since I was a kid.

-I love dressing like a teacher.

-I love fishing, I love putting live worms and grub on a hook, and I love taking the hook, ever so gently, out of my captured fish.  It makes me feel tough

- I do geography quizzes daily so that I stay up on my world geography.  And I am really proud of the fact that I can label nearly every country in the world (with the exception of a few pesky islands)


That's it for 'little-knowns' about me

If you are so inclined, play along with us!  post a list of 'little knowns' about you on your blog! 

Comments