Here Goes...

Hello All,

It's me, Mrs. Laura Agaba.  Some of you know me, some of you don't.  Some of you are old readers, having followed my previous blog from my time spent living and working in Kigali.  To my old friends, welcome back to my blog life.  And some of you will be new readers, you are also very welcome!

I am starting this blog for a few reasons.  The first is because I want to encourage wives and women trying to serve God.  I want to share my faith, my struggles and the things I learn so that perhaps God may use them to touch you.  Secondly, I think my adventures in cooking, cleaning and trying to figure out being a wife are HILARIOUS, and so I want to share those as well.  And lastly, just because I love writing.  I also love talking, but my poor husband would be quite thankful if I could get out some of my words elsewhere I think.

So, I have no idea what this will turn out to be, but you are all welcome to come along for the ride!

Comments

  1. Yay! I look forward to following and commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I have a feeling this is going to be good, my dear. I'm "following" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for editing your blog just for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy!
    But here's my question: I recently realized that I'm not sure how to prounounce Agaba.
    AH'-guh-buh?
    Uh-GOB'-uh?
    What???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment